- Every day from 10 am to 12 pm and 5 pm to 7 pm.
Women and newborn unit
- Every day from 10 am to 12:30 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm. Partners can visit at any time.
- Every day from 10:30 am to 1 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm. Parents can visit at any time.
Visiting outside of hours
If you're unable to visit during these hours, we may be able to arrange another time. You'll need to call the clinical unit you want to visit.
Read more about visiting someone in hospital.
Plan your visit
Information to help you plan your visit to Gladstone Hospital.
There's free car parking across the Gladstone Hospital campus for patients, staff and visitors.
There are separate car parks for different facilities. Your appointment letter can help you decide which car park is closest to the service you need.
There are also accessible parking bays in the following car parks:
- Main Entry - Park Street
Closest to Emergency Department and Main Entry.
- West Wing - Rossella Street
Closest to Cancer Care Services, Patient Travel Office and visiting private specialists.
- Specialist Outpatient Department - Flinders Street
Closest to Specialist Outpatient Department, Orthopaedic Clinic, Pharmacy and Pathology.
- Community Health - Flinders Street
Closest to Community Health and Mental Health services.
Pick up and drop off
There are pick up and drop off zones across the Hospital campus including:
- Main Entry on Park Street
- West Wing on Rossella Street
- Specialist Outpatient Department on Flinders Street
If you're travelling to visit us, and you can get the Patient Travel Subsidy, we'll help you organise accommodation.
There's coffee van in the courtyard next to the Specialist Outpatient Department, which you can access from Level 1 in the main hospital building. The van sells a range of hot and cold drinks and food options.
There are vending machines throughout the hospital.
Last updated: May 2023